Sharkeev Iurii 教授简介：
Physics of strength and plasticity of metals, alloys and steels, physics of interaction of charged particles and plasma fluxes with metals and alloys, severe plastic deformation, structures and properties of biocomposites on the base of bioinert nanostructured metals and alloys and CaP bioactive coatings, additive technologies, bioengineering, medical implants design.
1. The development of the methods of severe plastic deformation for obtaining the nanostructured and ultrafine grained state in biocompatible metals: commercially pure titanium VT1-0 (Grade 2) and VT1-00 (Grade 1), alloys of zirconium-niobium and titanium-niobium systems.
2. The development of bioinert oxide and bioactive calcium-phosphate coatings on the nanostructured bioinert metals surface (microarc oxidation method and RF magnetron sputtering method).
3. The design of medical implants (dental implants) on the basis of nanostructured titanium and calcium-phosphate biocoating.
4. The ion implantation and electron beam treatment of nanostructured metals to increase their fatigue life and endurance strength.
5. Theoretical modeling of the calcium-phosphate coatings growth on metallic substrate at microarc oxidation and computer calculation of stresses on interface “substrate – coating”.
6. Additive manufacturing by SLM and EBM of bioinert alloys and implants for medical applications.